Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Develops and analyzes reports by request or self-initiated in order to identify trends. Engages clients in report writing, data validation, and analytical efforts via corporately sponsored projects or production support requests. Fields all client requests for reports, analytics, and data issues. Acts as the primary
point of contact on day-to-day system issues, data questions, report queries, and trouble tickets. Evaluates client requests, analyze/resolve the request in a timely manner or work closely with internal development staff to address the issue. May oversee work of Analyst, Specialty Reporting.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 years OR High School/ GED and at least 4 years experience in analytics, informatics, computer science or health care administration
- Experience using relational database design including database tables, field formats, key values, and database indexes.
- At least one year of experience programming in a language, such as SQL
- At least 1 year hands-on analyst experience in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Life Sciences Microsoft
- Azure Products, Power Platform and Power BI.
- At least 1 year experience in an internal or external customer facing role.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel 2003 or later (for example: using multiple sheets and workbooks, logical Operators (for example: "AND" and "OR"), creating charts, and pivot tables).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Access 2003 or later (for example: database design, table and table relationship design, advanced report design , designing complex forms, creating parameter based queries, import/export, etc.).
- Experience using data warehousing and data management practices.
- Masters in IT, CS, Business or Analytics, or MBA in Health Care Management
- At least 5 years healthcare analytics experience in Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Life Sciences industries.
- Experience using sophisticated mathematical models and concepts.
- Experience interpreting healthcare data to effectively present analysis and findings.
- Experience with SDLC processes (RUP, Agile, Waterfall)