Specialist IV, Building Controls (Facilities Specialist II)
- Ensures customer and associate safety and comfort, while minimizing service costs, for complex problems by conducting diagnostic techniques; providing proactive solutions to problems; applying advanced programming methods; implementing solutions; and following up to ensure effectiveness of solutions.
- Performs special or unique programming projects to building controls systems by adapting or changing the building controls strategies; identifying and responding to trends with alarms, defrosts, and work orders; identifying and responding to manufacturer recalls; programming daylight harvesting; and ensuring sustainability initiatives and energy reductions are achieved based on programming changes.
- Collaborates with teams in building performance and controls by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy with the aptitude to quickly learn and apply new software skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Previous contact center experience
- Ability to deliver best in class customer service
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building automations systems, facilities management, or related area, Completion of Specialist II assessment with a score of 90% or better in all categories, Project management experience, Technical writing experience in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration or Energy Management Systems, Using basic functionality of Microsoft Office
Bachelors: Business Management
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America