Work Shift Description: 0500-1700 SA SU FR 0L
Descripción del turno de trabajo: 0500-1700 S D V 0L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.
Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
Change industrial batteries for all types of power equipment, including the removal and replacement of battery retention plates.
Maintain (e.g., inspect, clean) and repair industrial equipment batteries according to procedures (e.g., tips, contacts, cables).
Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
Troubleshoot basic problems with equipment where the repair is visible or obvious.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:1 year's experience in repairing/maintaining mechanical OR electrical equipment in an industrial or non-industrial setting OR 2 years' related vocational training
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
2440 SE LOOP 820., FORT WORTH, TX 76140, United States of America