What you'll do...
Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas by analyzing and interpreting reports, implementing and monitoring loss prevention and safety controls, overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews, developing and implementing action plans, and providing direction and guidance on executing Company programs and strategic initiatives.Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required by Company policies, and local, State, and Federal guidelines.Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications and required documentation. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.#LI-EW1
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date). Completion of an ACPE Accredited Immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1800 N PERRIS BLVD, PERRIS, CA 92571-3249, United States of America