Manager I, Supply Chain Management - Intermodal (8261_R-1099025)
- Champion the Walmart intermodal teams planning and strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (Fleet, Procurement, Strategy teams, Engineering, Operations, Finance) and adjacent Analytics resources.
- Lead the efforts and process to gather and create SOP requirements or process improvements
- Extract data from numerous databases (Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Define and develop performance KPIs to assist with driving business objectives. Use data to streamline and improve network efficiencies, and for future planning and design. Create data visualizations to illustrate metrics and recommendations
- Escalate discrepancy in the information and data to the respective teams and ensure resolutions are delivered
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed
An ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Statistics or related field area OR 3 years' experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area
- 1 years' experience with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office
- Some understanding of transportation; specifically intermodal transportation
- Experience using SQL, Python, Tableau, and data analysis skills
An ideal candidate would exceed our expectations with
- Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Statistics, Operations or related discipline
- Understanding of managing supply chain functions from forecasting to optimization, planning and executing within the logistics or transportation field
- Ability to proactively function as an individual contributor, as well as influence across internal and external teams
- Demonstrated success building a strategy from end to end and driving acceptance across an organization
- Ability to use complex data analysis to make informed decisions and plan for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Six Sigma- Certification
- Project Management- PMP Certificate
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 1 year's experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related
area OR 3 years' experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
1 years' experience with Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Dispatch, Fleet Management, Network Analysis, Retail Logistics Operations
Masters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply Chain
Six Sigma - Certification
311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America