What you'll do...
Closes totes and places on skids for shipping by removing tote from the sort line; closing tote out of production; placing manifest in the tote; strappingtote to secure it for shipment; placing tote on a skid; shrink wrapping skid; and moving it to the shipping dock for transport to the distribution center.
Receives products by using a scanner to scan containers' barcodes and document inventory; transporting products to the next production station; andorganizing and distributing merchandise and inventory.
Packs goods for shipment by scanning leaflets; placing packages on a conveyor to deliver it to the sorter; ensuring needed supplies are included ineach shipment; stocking workstations with needed supplies for packing and processing shipments; and processing and labeling shipments usingapproved carrier software and equipment.
Sorts goods by assigning location codes; scanning packets to generate labels containing the location code; attaching labels to each package type;and sorting packages to a roll cart or tote.
Stocks packages by pushing carts to the assigned location; placing packages on shelves in the designated locations; and driving forklift to transportskid items.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and otherbusiness partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining andrecommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Accounting processes (for example, journal entries, profit and loss, cost accounting, forecasting), Inventory Management
Associates: Accounting, Associates: Business
9600 PARKSOUTH COURT, ORLANDO, FL 32837-0000, United States of America