Work Shift Description:
Descripción del turno de trabajo:
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Manage freight flow by moving, scanning, and handling freight manually and/or with power equipment.
Maintain merchandise supply by replenishing pallets of merchandise onto/from racks or docks using warehouse systems or through verbal
Provide basic maintenance to equipment (e.g., clean, inspect).
Ensure freight quality by processing stray and damaged cases; inspecting pallets, shrink wrap, and freight for damage; cutting shrink wrap as needed;
and maintaining records, logs, and forms.
Organize warehouse by using power equipment to remove pallets from pallet returns (e.g., pallet storage, trailers); up-stacking/down-stacking empty
pallets; and up-stacking/down-stacking freight.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
488 W MUSKEGON DR, GREENFIELD, IN 46140-3057, United States of America