Associate Manager, Advisors Planning and Analysis (Remote/Virtual) (R-109692)
Job Classification:Finance & Accounting - Finance & Accounting
At Prudential, we measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, and attract and develop the best talent in the industry. We offer an inclusive work environment where financial professionals and employees can develop to their full potential and strengthen their communities. Our Retail Advice and Solution division is presently recruiting for an Associate Manager for our Planning & Analysis and Compensation team.
The Planning and Analysis and Compensation team within Retail Advice and Solutions is accountable for reporting and analyzing key performance indicators, financial modeling, sales planning, and forecasting the key performance metrics for Prudential Advisors, our Personal Advisory Group and Digital capabilities which allow us to deliver holistic advice and financial planning to Prudential customers. Our team works closely with senior leaders from each of the respective businesses, and our Sales leadership teams to provide oversight and predictive analytics on all critical performance and compensation metrics and trends.
The current opening is for a motivated, analytical individual with strong financial, modeling and technical skills. This position will have responsibility for sales and key performance indicator tracking for the Personal Advisory Group (PAG) and the Digital channel. The work also entails forecasting, modeling and predictive analytics which are needed to both measure success and inform future strategic actions within strategy to continue growing our business.
This position can be worked remotely/virtually if outside of Newark, NJ. However, if in commutable distance of Newark office, will work a hybrid schedule.
- On demand and regularly scheduled dashboard reporting in Salesforce and Tableau
- Develop key metrics throughout leads funnel, including activities, conversions, lead attribution, sales, and ROI
- Automate reports across Prudential leads spectrum. Oversee a suite of standard deliverables that support the PAG sales practice
- Collaboration within our team and with key business partners to develop and execute strategies, including communication and implementation of changes
- Partner with key business partners to obtain and analyze data and formulate analysis and strategies to drive results and improve economics
- Be externally focused and proactive to seek opportunity to expand reporting capability and improve reporting efficiency and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and the ability to problem solve
- Strong project management and reporting skills a plus
- Broad understanding of financial services is desirable and/or experience supporting a sales organization
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels, both within our business unit and outside
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior financial and analytical experience preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize, managing multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Preferred knowledge of key business drivers, performance metrics and/or financial implications to the business and the bottom line
- College degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Strong Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint Skills
Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident. Salary range specific to Colorado: $87,500-$118,300 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.-
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.