Director Product Management (925856BR)
- Defines the Omni-channel product vision for Digital commerce, across marketing, sales, merchandising, operations and service that support the company’s vision, strategy and direction. Develops and oversees the implementation of processes, and policies that have significant impact upon the organization.
- Develops short- and long-range product and service strategies and plans.
- Works cross functionally with all business groups to understand emerging customer and business trends that required enhancements or new product features to be developed
- Defines and prioritize the digital commerce product development roadmap for the division and company, with a strong product portfolio management analytical approach. Develops budget for specified business unit/product line and is accountable for delivering against business goals/objectives.
- Makes recommendations for the formulation of the strategies and operating plans of the specified area of responsibility, then, based on prevailing conditions executes or adjusts the operating plans. Brings a strong financial and business discipline to roadmap prioritization and perform pre/post launch analysis of each product and drives team financial accountability for results. Sets financial, operational and quality objectives for the unit or product line and develops master operational plans.
- Leads execution (scope, requirements definition and delivery) of top strategic product initiatives
- Shares highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.
- Accountable for growth and optimization of consumer awareness, market share and/or specified initiatives. . Reviews the competitive marketplace and makes adjustments to operational activities based upon identified information.
- Oversees and directs the work of a high performing team of product managers and analysts. Obtains and allocates resources to meet operating plans. Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports. Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years’ experience of product management in technology and/or retail industry, directly or through consulting engagements
- At least 4 years’ experience in consumer-facing online commerce
- At least 3 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science and MBA.
- Experience in a retail industry with strong focus in Omni-channel.