Manager Clinical Pharmacist
- BS in Pharmacy OR PharmD and licensure as a Pharmacist (RPh) as granted by the appropriate state licensing agency plus at least 5 years of experience designing and implementing population based healthcare solutions OR an MD degree plus at least 5 years of experience designing and implementing population basedhealthcare solutions.
- Experience developing, testing, and implementing one or more healthcare programs for a chronic clinical condition that has impacted large populations
- Experience using pharmacy assets (Retail, Specialty, and Central Pharmacy) and resources to deliver key components of clinical/population-based programs
- Experience conducting clinical literature searches, benchmarking clinical programs created by other organizations, and/or reviewing outcomes studies.
- Experience creating and presenting proposals, project plans, etc. to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Knowledge of healthcare industry issues and trends.
- Experience accomplishing goals with limited supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify opportunities, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of programs and increase value to stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or crossfunctional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Completion of a PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency or Board Certification (e.g. BCPS, BCAP) strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of clinical practice experience in community pharmacy strongly preferred..)
- Experience developing and implementing healthcare (pharmacy and/or other health & wellness services) service delivery models for customers in more than one distribution channel