Virtual Mental Health Therapist (8261_R-1130563)
- Conduct initial and follow-up care via phone and video technology
- Work a minimum of 5 hours per week as an independent contractor (more hours are strongly encouraged)
- Participate in all WHVC provider training or virtual meetings
- Develop, schedule, and implement high-quality treatment that adheres to evidence-based practices
- Adhere to WHVC's clinical quality parameters and telemedicine practice guidelines
- Comply with federal HIPAA regulations
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to adhere to the areas of regulatory compliance, professional standards, and ethical practices
- Experience working with individuals, families, or couples
- Experience working with a diverse population or demographics
- Telehealth experience
- Strong communication, documentation and diagnosing skills
- Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones and tablets
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or Marriage Family studies or related field from an accredited program
- A valid unrestricted state license
- At least 2 years of experience as an independently licensed therapist preferred
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
700 KEEAUMOKU ST, HONOLULU, HI 96814-3014, United States of America