Work Shift Description: 0600-1600 MO TU WE TH 0L
Descripción del turno de trabajo: 0600-1600 L M X J 0L
Various schedules may be available and the details will be discussed during the interview process.
What you'll do...
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
Maintain trailers by inspecting to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order; maintaining proper fuel levels; and performing trailer inventory checks.
Utilize warehouse management systems (e.g., yard management system, radio) to move trailers to designated locations within the yard.
Ensure quality by maintaining records, logs and forms, including any forms required by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Operate tractor/trailer unit safely by adhering to all safety requirements, to include placing trailers in designated locations.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications:Valid state-issued driver's license and 6 months experience operating tractor/trailer units.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
16101 THREE WIDE DRIVE, FORT WORTH, TX 76177-0000, United States of America