Software Quality Assurance Engineer III (8261_R-1041046)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ Years industry experience in software testing.
- 3+ Years experience with driving quality across an organization as a holistic plan and not just in test execution.
- Experience in programming languages and scripting languages to build test automation.
- Experience in localization testing including validating translations and content.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and root cause analysis independently.
- Reads all the bullet points.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to pick up new tools and technologies quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Knowledge of Unity game engine.
- Preferible que hable bien Español.
What We Offer:
- A fast paced startup environment with unlimited potential for growth.
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in work-life balance and want you to take the time you need.
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision packages to choose from.
- 401K and Stock Options.
- Career Development programs.
- Monthly social events and team outings.
- Dog friendly office.
- And so much more..
Store N°8 is committed to working with the talented people from the broadest talent pool possible. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
8461 Avenue Ne, Redmond, WA 98052-3863, United States of America