(USA) Senior Meat Cutter (8261_R-1147758)
- Be a Team Member: Collaborates with cross functional teams and helps educate other associates on tools, tasks and resources; communicating effectively and developing interpersonal skills for providing customer service; being flexible to the needs of the business; tracking goods, maintaining in-stock levels, and controlling shrinkage.
- Be an Expert: Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the various types and seasonality of different meat products, equipment usage, and backroom operations; providing meat products to members by processing meat according to specifications (for example, cutting, slicing, grinding, and wrapping meat products); ensuring compliance with food safety standards, sanitation guidelines, and inventory management; operating, maintaining, and sanitizing equipment.
- Be a Techie: Leverages digital tools to drive sales, improve the shopping experience, and elevate associate engagement; utilizing hand held technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapting to new tools and encouraging others to use them.
- Be an Owner: Drives the business results, ensuring commitment to operational excellence, planning for profitability, maintaining a work area according to company policies and procedures; ensuring quality and standards for high volume meat products; eliminating waste; securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise; assisting members with purchasing decisions; and ensuring merchandise is properly packaged, labeled and stored.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Being an advocate for the department and the club by valuing the member's experience in the meat area and modeling high quality service and products; executing the basics at highest possible level of quality; interacting with associates to understand the roadblocks and assists in training them to perform job-related duties as assigned.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications6 months' experience working in a fresh production department.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Meat Processing Area
13455 MANCHESTER RD, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63131-1711, United States of America