Product Manager, Pharmacy Platform & Digital Products - REMOTE
- Translates the divisional goals and customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap for key product area.
- Develops and maintains the product and feature roadmap for assigned area. Manages prioritization among user experience, technology and central marketing organizations.
- Proactively identifies and resolves strategic issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
- Coaches, mentors and develops a team. May be responsible for managing other members of the Product Team.
- Grows adoption and usage of the Walgreens pharmacy business. Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with strong growth potential, creating Develops the business case and strategy for targeting.
- Implements growth strategy by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver any necessary changes.
- Measures and analyzes impact of existing functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
- Measures and analyzes the impact of existing products and services. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve. Builds strong internal relationships with the user experience, technology and support organizations to drive implementation of new solutions.
- Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Identifies industry best practices in pharmacy and builds partner relationships. Understands how technology advancements drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in consumer-facing or internal client-facing solution development, OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 6 years of experience in solution development.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management, business development, or management consulting.
- Experience working with product development lifecycle.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience collaborating with cross functional team to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- MBA, Master’s Degree or other advanced degree.
- Experience in pharmacy, healthcare, or retail industry.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $93,955.00 and $158,200.00 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here [Register to View] Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-[Register to View] .