Product Manager - Integrations
- Leads multiple, complex product development projects, simultaneously, in support of the goals and objectives of the Product Management function. Responsible for working closely with the tactical level and with peers cross-functionally and where applicable, the producer function to migrate innovative product design concepts into finished, scalable, high quality commercialized goods that provide the Company with a competitive advantage in the marketplace relative to its portfolio of products.
- Assess business and technical requirements from various entities and synthesize requirements into a consolidated roadmap.
- Leverages broad knowledge and experience, engineering principles, technologies, and product characteristics in providing guidance to technical teams.
- Closely monitors progress on projects including the development of prototypes and models, where appropriate. Based on the close monitoring, this role may negotiate modifications to original specifications or deadlines as technical challenges, failures or other project issues arise.
- Recommends new product development and enhancements.
- Evaluates the product requirements and design documents to determine how to best structure the product development process in a given case. Identifies the human, technical and other resources necessary to deliver the product project on time and within budget.
- Identifies and resolves strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Assigns projects or project elements to the team of Product Managers and clarifies the goals and objectives for the project and each of its stages.
- Communicates product status and roadmap evolution to management.
- Leads the development and product release process working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Captures and shares best practice documents amongst the field and internal teams. Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers and presentations.
- Provides counsel and mentorship to less experienced. Provides work direction and assignments to team members. May have direct reports
- May influence profit and loss capabilities in the Healthcare product space.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management or operational experience in at least one function within the Healthcare Sector OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management or operational experience in at least one function within the Healthcare Sector.
- Experience with value analysis & finding ways to unlock greater process optimization
- Experience working with process design product management/development principles
- Experience managing projects with multiple partner teams that span multiple releases or phases.
- Experience translating technical topics into clear business-speak
- Experience communicating reasons for change
- At least 1 year of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (domestically and/or internationally).
- MBA or Master’s Degree.
- Experience in the healthcare product field
- Experience developing a product roadmap