Project Manager, Strategy - Logistics Procurement
- Requires a very strong relationship management skillset, as the person that fills the role will be expected to become a subject matter expert for supported business units and will also be negotiating with external transportation leaders in the industry
- Needs a strong analytical/technical/optimization skillset as it is responsible for taking historical datasets, RFP data, and future forecasts to make financial decisions for the company.
- Experience managing large budget
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
Skillsets most successful in this position
- Relationship Management - ability to build trust with external/external stakeholders
- Analytical Mindset - capable of making wide reaching and impactful financial and operational decisions supported by a technical aptitude to analyze, communicate, and quantify those decisions
- Initiative - works without direction, setting strategies and goals in alignment with internal customers with independence
- Transportation and Supply Chain expertise - serves as internal consultant within supply chain
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) OR 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field. 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelors: Computer Engineering, Bachelors: Supply Chain, Bachelors: Transportation
311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America