Master Maintenance Technician
- Prioritizes and coordinates work assignments for Senior Maintenance Technicians/Maintenance Technicians to ensure critical work assignments are completed correctly and on a timely basis.
- Coaches Senior Maintenance Technicians/Maintenance Technicians through orientation, training, establishment of objectives, communication of good maintenance practices.
- Directs, schedules and performs:
- preventative maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Distribution Center (DC) equipment.
- preventative, corrective, and predictive maintenance on high-tech automated equipment.
- Directs and uses Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain distribution machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains a safe work environment by documenting and correcting potential safety issues concerning material-handling equipment or distribution center facility.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Associate’s degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND at least 3 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment OR at least 5 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience with industrial electricity including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo sensors.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC )logic principles.
- At least 3 years’ experience uploading and downloading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software (SCSs), and scanners.
- At least 3 years’ experience with electronics such as photo sensors, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), remote Input/Output modules (I/Os), servo drives, and variable frequency drives.
- Willing and able to climb to the 100-foot level to make repairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- At least 1 year experience in indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other team members.