Program Manager Digital & Marketing (Hybrid Role)
Want to join a fast-paced, cross-functional team that delivers the future of Digital Pharmacy and Healthcare by providing tools to help our consumers live healthy lives?
In this role as Program Manager - Digital & Marketing, you will work with product managers & designers, engineers, business owners, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the prioritized product features are delivered from initiation to scale.
This position requires hands-on experience in program management in a digital space and looking at the bigger picture to ensure the team is focused on delivering the committed results.
- Conducts projects in any area of the online organization.
- Guides multi-disciplinary project teams in the achievement of project objectives for larger more complex, or more strategic, projects or programs.
- Facilitates team information and work flow. Participates in removing barriers to timely and cost effective project completion.
- Develops and documents project schedules, milestones and budgets for team. Typically shares budget, schedule, milestone and cost / benefit decision-making responsibilities, but not accountability, with executives and managers.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders.
- Writes technical specifications. Coordinates and tracks technology project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes. Assists team members and leaders in making cost / benefit decisions.
- Leads project meetings.
- Participates in developing business approaches and new or enhanced approaches and/or tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions. Presents issues to and works with management to resolve critical resource conflicts.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team. Serves as a resource to other technical project managers to resolve complex problems. May lead other technical project managers on large projects.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 7 years of project/program management experience OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 10 years of project/program management experience.
- Experience working with matrix teams including teams in different time zones.
- Experience prioritizing and performing multiple tasks in time-critical situations
- Experience developing new business models and opportunities; defining, developing, and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- At least 2 years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets for projects.
- At least 2 years of experience managing project risks.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience managing software development projects.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Experience with web technologies and online software development practices.
- Experience working with Agile SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).