(USA) Staff Automation Engineer - Sam's Club
- You have a keen eye for the details and never leave good enough along
- You possess superb written and oral communication skills
- You are driven by continuous improvement and operation efficiencies
- You are organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- You area master atautomaton engineering with proven experience leading, designing and building out large-scaleautomation.
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable.
- You have a hands-on leadership approach through mentoring, teaching and leading teams.
- You arestimulated by unique challenges andexcitedto engage at Fortune 1 scale only Walmart can provide.
You'll make an impact by:
- Partnership and Collaboration:Engagingwith team members, analyzing stakeholder needs and takinga"one team" approach to collaborate and accomplish goals for the business.
- Talent Management: Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Influential Communication:Presentingto and influencingteam and business partnersby utilizing relevant data and fact-based information to articulate results and provide strong recommendations.
- Mechatronics:Participates in projects that modify existing electrical systems, equipment, and componentsincluding operatingProgramable Logic Controllers (PLC) in order to communicate, monitor and control automated processes like assembly lines, machine functions, or robotic devices.
- Automation System Design& Integration:Consulting on the use of advanced machineries for automation of supply chain processes,helping to develop and implement long-range automation plansand combining knowledge of automation/system design and learnings from previous implementations into road maps.
- Process Flow Design:Interpreting information, analyzing processes and documenting common obstacles and barriers to ensure effective and successful implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field and 3+ years of experience in Engineering, supply chain, or related area OR 5+ years of experience in Engineering, supply chain or related area with 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Preferred Qualifications: Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others'
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field and 3 years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area. Option 2: 5
years' experience in Engineering, supply chain, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America