Business Operations Manager I (8261_R-1171079)
- A data junky - you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making
- A doer - you thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- A creative problem solver - you can think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - you have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Someone who loves moving at a fast pace - Desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you'll do:
- Monitor ongoing performance of the WMC business through detailed data collection, analysis and reporting of accurate financial and operational KPIs and metrics
- Give structure to complex, ambiguous business questions, utilize strong analytical skills to work with huge data sets, and produce insights that will guide leaders and cross functional teams to the highest impact using SQL and Power BI
- Show up as a strategic thought partner by building and presenting regular detailed business reviews that enable decision-making and prioritization.
- Partner with Biz Ops teams to analyze existing operational processes and identify opportunities to streamline or automate
- Develop an ecosystem of high-impact, automated, reports
- Ad hoc financial modeling, analysis, and reporting, as required
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. Or, alternatively, possess 5 + years of professional experiencing working directly with big datasets
- 3 + years of business intelligence and / or analytics experience
- Expert proficiency in all facets of Power BI
- Experience with data pipeline design, master data management, reporting, data warehousing, data modeling, and table design
- Advanced SQL, VBA, M, and DAX skills
- Experience working with third party Power BI tools, including Tabular Editor, ALM Toolkit, and DAX Studio
- Experience working with Google Big Query/Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tools and Systems
- Intermediate skills in Tableau - Build and use dashboards for reporting and analysis
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and, at times, challenging environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- Must work well in cross functional settings and be comfortable driving strategic conversations across the organization
- Superb attention to detail and a strong commitment to data integrity
- High EQ skills and ability to communicate clearly with all different types of people
- Exceptional follow through and high level of accountability
- Team Player
- Knowing Python or a statistical package, such as R, SPSS or Stata is a plus
- Can transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in and across large matrixed cross-functional organizations
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America