(USA) Market Director, Walmart Health (8261_R-1170601)
- understanding and identifying issues
- directing internal communication strategies to ensure understanding of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices
- overseeing the development of policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices that meet regulations and industry standards
- updating policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices to meet changing regulatory requirements and industry standards
- collaborating with quality assurance to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations and ensuring policy, standard operating procedures, and best practices are aligned with other areas in Health and Wellness and organizational strategy.
Oversees execution of business plans and projects by
- identifying customer and operational needs
- assessing climate for change
- developing and communicating business readiness strategies and plans
- allocating resources
- removing performance barriers and obstacles
- developing contingency plans and adjusting approach to ensure business and human objectives are met.
Drives financial performance by
- ensuring the market's P&L goals are achieved and budgeted wages and other expenses are effectively managed
- directing managers in controlling expenses and wages
- developing, reviewing, and monitoring plans to correct deficiencies in financial performance and providing guidance and assistance to managers in analyzing economic trends and community needs to ensure the market budget meets future expectations.
Ensures compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well-being of patients by
- analyzing and interpreting reports and quality controls
- overseeing safety, operational, and quality assurance reviews
- developing and implementing action plans to improve performance
- providing training and guidance on the execution of company procedures and policies; and directing managers and associates regarding continued Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance.
Develops, maintains, and champions community outreach programs in partnership with the community outreach team to
- promote the company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- encouraging associates to utilize Health Centers
- participating in and supporting community activities and incorporating community outreach actions into business plans.
Oversees patient experience by
- providing insight to foster a trusted health care environment with professional, knowledgeable, and capable health care providers and associates
- aligning company goals with patient needs and expectations
- recruiting, attracting, and hiring qualified health care professionals
- developing and delivering a consistent standard of service and care
- creating a trusted relationship with patients
- ensuring patient complaints and issues are successfully resolved
- working with clinic collaborating physicians to support clinic providers
- collaborating with the clinic quality team and medical leadership to ensure clinical standards and quality of medical care; and assisting with patient service as needed.
Provides overall direction by
- analyzing business objectives and customer needs
- developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices
- analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans
- determining and supporting resource requirements
- evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results
- identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by
- diagnosing capability gaps, recruiting, selecting, and developing talent
- supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by
- integrating these values into all programs and practices
- developing consequences for violations or non-compliance and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by
- sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives
- engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field and 5 years' experience in health care, or a related area OR 7 years' experience in the health care field, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
4870 ELM SPRINGS ROAD, SPRINGDALE, AR 72762-0000, United States of America