Senior Mobile Engineer - Android
- Design and implement new features for our Spark Driver app Engage in discussions and propose improvements about patterns, standards and architectures - we love a good discussion!
- Assist product owners and designers in defining the product requirements by offering technical suggestions.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the product development, with emphasis on the front-end
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of Android development experience required.
- 6+ years of demonstrated end-to-end experience building, testing and shipping commercially available Android apps.
- Proficiency on Kotlin.
- Experience with at least one of the Android Architectures defined by Google
- Interacting with RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience working in formal development environment (version control system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test)
What you'll do...
- Develop software for our Last Mile Delivery Mobile Application
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world's largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America