Senior Product Manager, Digital - Hybrid
- Responsible for Healthcare product management activities for several products or one key product. Defines and develops new products, manages cross-organization efforts to ensure approval, then manages introduction.
- Leads cross-functional teams to envision new product features. Coordinates among a wide range of cross-functional internal and external resources to ensure that Healthcare products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
- Gathers input to define product concepts. Justifies expenditures for products. Defines and analyzes markets. Develops detailed product features and requirements, and develops implementation plans.
- Analyzes and designs product or technical product enhancements, integrating the work and viewpoints of internal partners for all or part of a new or potential product or product line.
- Serves as a resource to other product managers, assisting them in the resolution of semi-complex problems or may lead them on larger projects.
- Assesses emerging trends in the healthcare space and potential partnerships that allow the delivery of innovative products to our customers.
- Provides technical consultation during the early life cycle of new products and the design stage of products. May participate in the marketing, forecasting and financial aspects of the product.
- Provides actionable understandings to improve product performance and profitability. May plan, prepare, and present product introduction strategies. Coordinates with outside vendors and strategic partners to ensure that product initiatives are well-defined and delivered on time and within budget.
- May participate in the marketing, forecasting and financial aspects of the product.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
- Leads innovative and bold initiatives aimed at transforming healthcare using the latest technologies and methodologies. Prioritizes product features and capabilities.
- Defines and analyzes metrics that inform the success of the Healthcare products.
- May influence and/or be accountable for profit and loss capabilities or budgetary management of assigned products in the Healthcare product space.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View] .
- Bachelor’s degree at least 4 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management and/or operational experience in the Healthcare Sector, leading change & continuous improvement OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years of experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management and/or operational experience in the Healthcare Sector, leading change & continuous improvement
- Experience working on all aspects of the product management lifecycle
- Experience working with advanced process design product management/development principles
- Experience managing large scope, complex projects with multiple partner teams that span multiple releases or phases.
- Experience translating complex topics into clear business-speak
- Experience influencing & communicating reasons for change
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial business decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership, and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- 2 years of digital management experience
- Experience strategizing and leading large, complicated Healthcare product visions with industry impacts
- Experience developing a product roadmap & value case of on-going optimization of the product