Senior Manager I, Product Management
- Executing the product vision and strategy for this new business - you will use your domain expertise in ecommerce, web and mobile platforms to identify specific market opportunities, understand customer needs, and build business cases
- Leading cross-functional teams to develop and enhance software products - you will manage product roadmaps, drive product development by prioritizing and managing backlogs, establish and measure performance by analyzing customer and product data, evaluate tradeoffs, and manage risks
- Extending or leveraging existing products and capabilities within Global Tech, as appropriate, to bring products to market for MVP and the longer term
- Crafting and developing solutions to complex business challenges - you will translate business and customer needs to partners across strategy, design, engineering, and go-to-market to establish a shared understanding of the product features and user experience that deliver the highest value
- Acting with speed - prioritizing workloads and navigating ambiguity to achieve the overall goal and product vision, given aggressive MVP launch ambitions. You will launch, learn, and iterate
We're looking for a team player who is/has...
- A strong communicator who can evangelize product strategy and vision
- Able to translate product strategy into roadmaps that drive results
- Has previous direct experience leading and managing product teams using agile or lean methodologies, and familiar with enterprise software tools such as Atlassian
- An innovative thinker able to synthesize data from multiple sources, including analytics, user research, operations research, and design, to identify key unmet needs and craft solutions
- An empathetic partner to customers, capable of identifying and articulating customer problems, proactively anticipating requirements, then influencing and guiding the team towards better outcomes
- Has developed components of an end-to-end eCommerce platform and/or B2B platform-based solution - web and mobile
- Able to prioritize effectively, create efficient processes and identify ways to improve our product development for speed and efficiency
- Has 5+ years' experience in product management and leading teams to develop and deliver software/digital products
- Has Relevant experience developing products for B2B markets
- Has a Master's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 2 years' experience in product management, or related field OR 5 years' experience in product management, or related fields.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
640 W California Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086-4828, United States of America