(USA) Dental Hygienist - WM Health
- Screen and educate patients on oral hygiene, oral health, oral disease, and available dental procedures and services; verify patient health history and document in the patient's chart.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions according to applicable scope-of-practice laws and regulations.
- Present hygiene treatment plans to patients; educate patients on oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Prepare patient chart entries; order and maintain oral hygiene supplies and deliverable products for the office; and clean and prepare operatory per OSHA and CDC guidelines before patient appointments.
- Implement business solutions by building partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and support company standards of ethics and integrity; using the Open Door Policy.
- Demonstrate expertise and applies this to the development of action plans by guiding others in the application of information and best practices.
Join our community:
We offer a competitive package including salary, annual bonus potential, tuition free college, and more! Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401K match, stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans and much more!
The transformation Walmart is making to the way health care is delivered at affordable, transparent pricing will impact individuals and communities for years to come - this is a chance to be part of something special! The opportunities presented by applying our resources and commitment to an area like H&W is limitless ... impacting the lives of consumers ... saving them money and helping them live better. You really can make a difference!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Current state Dental Hygiene license and local anesthesia and/or nitrous oxide administration permit (as State Practice Act allows)
2 years' experience as a Dental Hygienist or 5 years' experience as a Dental Assistant.
Current Basic Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene or similar field, Knowledge and experience of oral systemic practice
4221 ATLANTA HWY, LOGANVILLE, GA 30052-7316, United States of America