Security Operations Analyst II (IAM) [Hybrid Role]
In this role as an IT Analyst II - Information Security (Identity Access Management) develops and executes assignments that influence important components / processes of Identify Access Management and Security Technologies. .
This role will analyze the infrastructure on Identity Access Management [IAM] and overall information security. In this role you will be responsible to analyze and review the critical data for managed services creating incident reports and monthly reports
You will be expected to gather the documentation relative to specific incidents and issues that are focused within identity and security management users may access the appropriate tools to complete their job duties and responsibilities.
- Develops and executes operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified IT work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of Security, Planning & Analysis, Strategy or Operations, such as:
- Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Interpreting results and analyzing trends.
- Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
- Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending / implementing adjustments.
- Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of activities to meet objectives.
- Developing tactical plans.
- Preparing related program budgets.
- Participating in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with internal/external partners.
- Performs as subject matter advisor to functional area and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems highly complex in nature.
- Develops and enhances processes to support established standards. May design specifications of assigned projects and may lead in implementation.
- Ensures that defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked, summarized and presented to management.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions.
- Participates in the development of business approaches and new or enhanced processes.
- Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 4 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Knowledge of project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- The ability to articulate, to comprehend and to communicate complex information to a diverse audience.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working with external vendors on complex issue resolution and task completion.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Broad based skills with Microsoft Office tools especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel at an advanced to expert level for managing and reporting on large data sets.
- Knowledge of P&L.
- Preferred experience working in the IT industry within operations, operational risk as it relates to Identity Access Management (IAM) and IT Service Management [ITSM] tools.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View]