(USA) Community Success Lead - Walmart Health
- Sales: Drives patient growth at their designated location by developing, maintaining, and executing an annual sales plan. Engages with potential patients in-person or through phone, email, or text.
- Events: Collaborates with local staff and community organizations to attend or host events aimed at introducing potential patients and community members to Walmart Health. Hosts tours of Walmart Health facilities and provides opportunities for Walmart Health staff to be visible to the public and build connections.
- Account Development: Builds a community engagement platform by generating leads through events, outreach to community organizations, agents, brokers, and nurturing relationships with senior care or other facilities or groups that refer their clients to primary care. Tracks and qualifies leads generated through centralized marketing efforts.
- Loyalty: Follows up with new patients on set intervals to ensure a smooth onboarding and positive experience with Walmart Health.
- Tracking and Forecasting: Tracks weekly activities and results and accurately forecasts expected sales performance.
Who You Are
- Outgoing, optimistic, and enthusiastic.
- Care about improving healthcare access in your community
- You're comfortable meeting new people, talking in front of groups, and aren't afraid of the word "no"
- You have a strong moral compass and build trust easily
- You thrive in an environment where you have the freedom and responsibility to find innovative ways to impact our business.
- You want to be part of a passionate, smart, hard-working, patient-obsessed culture
- You have a passion and tenacity for growing the business. You enjoy creating new innovative ideas and events and bringing them to life.
- You thrive when working fast, playing well with others, and conquering diverse challenges every day by building strong working relationships across teams.
- High school degree or equivalent required, associates or bachelors preferred
- Drivers license and regular access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided)
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Comfortable using computer and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Effective communicator
- Successful in maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Healthcare experience
- Familiarity with Medicare requirements and restrictions
- Sales or account management experience in a large or fast-growing organization
- Adept negotiation skills
- Passionate about doing good; mission driven
- A sense of humor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
High school degree or equivalent.
Valid state-issued driver's license and regular access to a vehicle.
Prior work experience using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in General Business or related area., Prior work experience in a position requiring knowledge of Medicare requirements and restrictions., Prior work experience in the healthcare industry.
210 COBB PKWY S, MARIETTA, GA 30060-6509, United States of America