Associate Manager, Treasury
Job Classification:Finance & Accounting - Finance & Accounting
Prudential’s Treasury Liquidity Management group has responsibility for overseeing:
• Enterprise liquidity management
• Process for planning, monitoring and reporting
• Liquidity Contingency Plan
• Liquidity stress testing
This role will focus on daily liquidity management for the Enterprise. The candidate will report to a Director on the Liquidity Management team and will have the opportunity to interact with many functional areas of Prudential, including senior financial management.
• Oversee BAU liquidity monitoring including Early Warning Indicator report, short-term cash forecasting and PICA MMIP governance
• Collaborate with Liquidity Stress Testing (LST) team to Leverage LST results for daily liquidity management
• Partner with business unit treasury teams and other corporate functions in order to update the Enterprise Policy and accompanying Contingency Plan
• Assist with assembly of liquidity related analysis and reporting for senior management and regulators
• Assist in the Contingency Plan Testing process to ensure that management actions can be utilized in stress. This also includes working on the Table-Top exercise with senior management to identify and remediate key weaknesses in our ability to address a stress event
• Implement future liquidity framework enhancements as needed
• Develop, maintain, and strengthen documentation around Prudential’s liquidity frameworks and related processes
• Participate in cross-functional projects designed to enhance liquidity monitoring and forecasting
• Provide strategic input as a subject matter expert on liquidity matters
• Further the departments use and adoption of advanced technology and reporting tools including Power BI and Tableau
• At least 2-3 years work experience in finance, accounting or treasury field preferred
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (Power BI and Tableau experience preferred)
• Knowledge of funding, liquidity and derivatives
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Team player, but ability to be productive independently
• Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of senior management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• MBA or CFA a plus
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.