(USA) Community Success Manager - Walmart Health
- Lead and Motivate: Recruit, train, and retain a Community Success Leads for your designated sites. Coach them in effective sales tactics, pipeline development, and help them fulfill their potential. You'll practice what you preach to own their respect and trust.
- Sales: Oversees forecasting and the day-to-day community engagement operations and performance of the sales activities in their assigned area. Responsible for achieving patient growth performance.
- Account Management: Builds and fosters strong relationships with community leaders, agents, brokers and organizations to promote Walmart Health and create opportunities for sales activities.
- Loyalty: Ensures Customer Success Leads are following up with new members and follows up with members themselves to ensure smooth onboarding and positive experience.
- Tracking and Forecasting: Tracks weekly activities and results and accurately forecasts expected sales performance within their assigned area. You're good with numbers and can diagnose opportunities and accurately set targets.
Who You Are
- Outgoing, optimistic, and enthusiastic.
- You're a natural leader and find joy in seeing others succeed and grow
- You're experienced in sales and are comfortable with CRM software, forecasting, and Microsoft Office products
- You're comfortable meeting new people, talking in front of groups, and aren't afraid of the word "no"
- You have a strong moral compass and build trust easily
- You thrive in an environment where you have the freedom and responsibility to find innovative ways to impact our business.
- You want to be part of a passionate, smart, hard-working, patient-obsessed culture
- You have a passion and tenacity for growing the business. You enjoy creating new innovative ideas and events and bringing them to life.
- You thrive when working fast, playing well with others, and conquering diverse challenges every day by building strong working relationships across teams.
- 5+ years in community engagement or business development roles or other equivalent managerial positions
- Comfortable hitting quota targets and leading a team of quota carrying individuals
- High school degree or equivalent required, associates or bachelors preferred
- Drivers license and regular access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided)
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Strong communicator and motivator
- Successful in maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledgeable of Medicare requirements and restrictions
- Passionate about doing good; mission driven
- A sense of humor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
5 years' experience in community engagement, business development, or related area.
Valid state-issued driver's license and regular access to a vehicle.
Prior work experience using the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Prior work experience in a position requiring knowledge of Medicare requirements and restrictions., Prior work experience in sales or account management in a large or fast-growing organization., Prior work experience in the healthcare industry.
3615 MARIETTA HWY, DALLAS, GA 30157-9472, United States of America