Manager II, Program Management - Whole Health
- Defining and operationalizing a "whole health approach" to member interactions, classes and services offered in the facility.
- Designing a whole health assessment and personal well-being plan tool for use in introducing and engaging members in a whole health journey.
- Develop and deliver programs around the 8 areas of whole health: moving the body, power of the mind, rest/relaxation, food/drink, skills/abilities, surroundings, relationships, and spirituality.
- Leading training and education around the principles of whole health for teammates, members, and other campus associates.
- Developing and managing relationships with teams across Walmart, Whole Health Institute, vendor partners, contractors, community, and industry groups.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You thrive in an environment where you have the freedom, scope and responsibility to deliver first of its kind programs and experiences.
- You have a track record of learning and understanding a business and knowing how to use data to identify opportunities that drive impact.
- You think strategically and deliver creatively - you dream about new ideas and push those around you to think outside the box, but are grounded in sharp strategic insight.
- You are a self-starter and thrive when conquering diverse challenges. You get things done, big or small.
- You can collaborate across the workplace with a teamwork mentality and have strong communication skills that allow you to skillfully influence desired behaviors.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years' experience in project management, compliance, operations management or related area OR 4 years' experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Masters: Business Administration
1701 SE 14TH STREET, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-0001, United States of America