Senior Analyst- Digital Commerce Web Analytics
- Uses customer funnel data and web analytics to create business cases and measure success for business activities to support Digital Transformation roadmap
- Responsible for delivering analytical insights that drive [Register to View] Retail performance KPIs
- Reviews reports and metrics to identify opportunities to grow and optimize results. Monitors performance against objectives, uncovers root causes, and provides actionable insights and recommendations.
- Creates dashboards and scorecards to assist stakeholders in monitoring the digital business
- Measures efficacy of website testing and targeting activities through customer funnel analysis
- Supports presentation of deliverables and analyses to key internal stakeholders
- Contributes to best practices, methodology and tools and seeks to improve deliverables in order to maintain alignment with business needs.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish activities. Interacts with internal and external peers and makes tactical and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders based on historical data and/or current trends.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year experience in one or more of the following areas: strategy, consulting, merchandising, finance, operations, or marketing. OR High School/GED and at least 4 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: strategy, consulting, merchandising, finance, or marketing.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, supply chain, finance, marketing, or business.
- Experience working in Digital CX or Product Management function
- Experience working with P&L concepts – revenue, cogs, gross profit margin, operating expenses and income.