(USA) Software Engineer III
- You're an amazing Java/J2EE developer with 3+ years of professional experience
- You have hands on experience with DB Stack using SQL Server and Cosmos DB or similar NoSQL DB
- You have hands on experience of building micro services using Spring Boot framework
- You have experience in building scalable/highly available distributed systems in the production environment
- You have experience in test driven development.
- You have experience using standard tools to tune, profile, and debug Java Applications
- You have experience implementing a wide range of testing techniques
- You have hands-on experience implementing CI/CD
- You have a mastery of Agile
- You have worked in a DEVOPS Environment
- You participate in on call support rotation as and when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge or experience with Python
- Experience using Kubernetes in Azure Cloud
- Experience with refactoring/redesigning/rewriting existing applications is a plus.
- Implementing Message/Event Brokers
Benefits & Perks:
- Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Option 2: 4 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America