Team Lead - Individual Life Waiver (Remote)
Job Classification:Operations - Insurance Operations
- Lead the team to achieve customer service and claims management excellence.
- Develop effective action plans that result in improved team and individual performance
- Build and maintain internal and external customer relationships
- Provide direct reports with ongoing support, appropriate training, positive/constructive feedback, coaching and recognition in an inclusive manner.
- Drive employee engagement and continuous process improvement to remove barriers and enhance team effectiveness.
- Provide for business continuity by identifying potential successors and emerging leaders for the key leadership positions on your teams.
- Ensure team is in compliance with their obligations regarding risk identification, risk assessment and risk monitoring, control and escalation.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills a must
- Supervisory experience preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with Claim Management processes
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and time management skills required
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong critical thinking, mathematical, problem solving, decision making & analytical skills are desired
- Detail oriented with solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong Customer Service skills and ability to partner
- At least five years in a group insurance operations or claims experience, with demonstrated understanding of Waiver of Premium, STD and/or LTD, product lines preferred.
RSRPRUDNote: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $83,300.00 to $124,000.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.