Mental Health Therapist
- Leverage education, training, and experience to formulate independent psychosocial diagnosis for patients.
- Partner with patients to develop patient-centered treatment plans.
- Provide behavioral interventions using outcomes and evidence-based techniques (for example, solution-focused treatment, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, motivational interviewing, other treatments as appropriate).
- Coordinate with other clinicians, psychologists within Walmart Health & Wellness, primary care providers, and other service providers to support a holistic and integrated approach to care.
- Systematically track treatment responses and monitor patients (in person or virtually) for progress towards treatment goals and objectives.
- Support psychotropic medication management as prescribed by medical providers, focusing on treatment adherence monitoring, side effects, and the effectiveness of treatment.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have experience...
- In outpatient care, with solution-focused training
- In Chronic Disease Management and Health Promotion
- Treating children and adolescents
- Master's Degree in a behavioral health-related area.
- 3 years' clinical experience in a behavioral health/managed care setting.
- Current, valid, and unrestricted license in mental health in state or territory of practice.
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
4650 W NORTH AVE, CHICAGO, IL 60639-4611, United States of America