Senior Paralegal III, Tech & Data Regulatory
- Providing support for team projects, including helping attorneys to develop, operationalize, and update standard operating procedures, policies, best practices, and trainings.
- Liaising with other members of Digital Citizenship and Walmart business teams on legal matters.
- Drafting, proofreading, and updating team presentations, policies, and templates.
- Assisting with outside counsel management, including the opening/closing of outside counsel matters and reporting.
- Assisting with team budget and annual planning submissions.
- Helping attorneys with caseload management, including the assignment of matters to team members, maintaining executed copies of contracts, and migrating historical contracts to approved document management systems.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have experience as a paralegal supporting the work of attorneys either in-house or at a law firm.
- You are comfortable with technology and the world of online retail commerce.
- You have some knowledge of data privacy and information security issues.
- You are familiar with outside counsel management systems (Passport) and with contract management tools (Ariba, Coupa).
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and calm under pressure
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams
Preferred Location: Bentonville, AR.
Dallas, TX; Hoboken, NJ; Sunnyvale, CA will also be considered.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks: Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are Join: Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: A nationally recognized paralegal certification and 2 years' experience as a paralegal, legal analyst, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America