Analyst, Owned Brand Innovation
Performs activities that support the development and delivery of Innovation. Areas of focus may include product strategy development, delivery of prioritized initiatives or partnering with cross-functional teams to integrate our brands into high-priority enterprise activities, in order to accelerate growth. Supports the strategic analysis of new & existing innovation initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for Retail Products
- Performs activities that support the development and delivery of Owned Brand strategies. May include responsibilities such as
- Creating deep dive analyses to study key area trends.
- Participating in development and enhancement of standard initiatives to optimize consumer awareness, market share, overall efficiencies and support specified work function initiatives.
- Participating in development of new programs and enhancing current programs to meet performance objectives.
- Running ad hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy.
- Performing research to identify industry trends and best practices.
- Evaluating key area trends and developing or implementing innovative programs or improvements.
- Analyzing performance against departmental objectives.
- Participating in monitoring departmental strategies and objectives.
- Identifies and determines likely reasons for problematic causes. Prepares accurate documentation and communication to effectively facilitate elimination of problems or roadblocks as they occur and create efficient fixes.
- Collaborates cross functionally to accomplish activities. Interacts with internal and external peers or managers to exchange semi complex information related to assigned activities.
- Constructively challenges current methods to identify areas of improvement and deliver improved results.
- Participates in and contributes to departmental meetings by adding relevant input to assist in driving program results.
- Works on small projects and may lead some project work streams, as necessary. Gathers and updates necessary information and communicates to appropriate parties. Ensures assigned initiatives are completed within budget and on time to meet business units’ needs.
- Works to develop knowledge and understanding for area of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree OR High school or GED and at least 3 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management or business analysis.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Willing to travel up to at least 10 percent of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's degree OR MBA
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.