Senior Software Engineer - Backend
- Contribute to building capabilities aligned with business strategy that allow efficient on-boarding, setup, workflow, ongoing maintenance, and analytics for partners
- Develop components and modules that add to the pool of re-usable, and platform capabilities for the UI teams.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle and write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Collaborate and execute major cross-platform executions as a team, or independently when needed
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with numerous internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of new and upcoming products.
- Document knowledge and processes specific to your work
- Operational excellence mindset towards system monitoring and recovery
- Additionally you will own subsystems, mentor junior developers, and participate in cross team solutions for larger features.
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years working in large scale enterprise software development environments
- 5+ years of Front-End engineering experience with Web-based frameworks and languages including ReactJS/NodeJS/AngularJS
- Proven ability in implementing best/excellent practices and Design Patterns like promises, application flow control, event/error/AJAX handling and Redux.
- Demonstrated mastery of HTML, CSS and ES6.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills
- Experience in automated frontend testing.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Strong creative, collaboration and communication skills
Nice to have:
- J2EE experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related field
Information Technology - CISCO Certification - Certification
840 W CALIFORNIA AVE, SUNNYVALE, CA 94086-4828, United States of America