What you'll do...
Engages in content teach-backs and the co-facilitation of training content for Driver Trainees with senior leaders. Provides feedback to participants in the Driver Trainee program, Fleet Development leadership, and Regional Training Center team members.
Conducts facilitation audits on all Fleet Development roles. Conducts One Best Way consistency tours in Regional Training Centers with leadership to provide risk assessments. Ensures One Best Way compliance in Regional Training Centers. Ensures alignment with Fleet Development class content.
Participates in Fleet Development content development and reviews to provide feedback and suggestions to the Learning Content Development team. Conducts assessment reviews in partnership with the Learning Content Development team to validate the accuracy of Fleet Development content.
Supports the adoption of structural and change initiatives by engaging with associates within Regional Training Centers and catchment. Educates Driver Trainees on change initiatives through classroom training and virtual classroom facilitation.
Supports Regional Training Centers outside of class delivery times by assisting in the execution of Regional Training Center processes and executing "tour to teach."
Conducts training classes in accordance with block schedules by executing activities as designed. Monitors virtual reality training utilization and end-of-day activities across multiple Fleet Development locations, including virtually.
Stays informed on changes in One Best Way processes by working with associates and leaders within Regional Training Centers.
Delivers training to Regional Training Center associates by leveraging different modalities (for example, Academy Connect, Virtual Reality, future technology). Implements and supports training for specialty and change initiatives.
Engages with Fleet Development Trainers throughout assigned areas by providing additional training and following up on Fleet Development Trainer task completion.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring, training, and mentoring. Assigns duties, provides recognition, and ensures diversity awareness.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Current holder of an interstate (Class A) Commercial Drivers License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of date of hire.
3 years' experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 7 years.
No more than 2 moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last 3 years.
No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
No convictions for a DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs within the last 10 years.
No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years. (*as determined by Walmart based on the ATA Guidelines).
No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last 10 years. (*as determined by Walmart based on the ATA Guidelines).
No preventable accident* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle). (*as determined by Walmart based on the ATA Guidelines).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
250,000 miles over-the-road tractor/trailer experience., An over-the-road tractor/trailer driver, No moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last 3 years, Training or facilitation experience
3100 IL HIGHWAY 89, SPRING VALLEY, IL 61362-9133, United States of America