(USA) Director, Specialty Compliance And Ethics, Energy Compliance
- You've got three or more years' experience providing legal or compliance guidance regarding the risks associated with the procurement and/or sale of electricity, either with a regulatory agency, energy supplier, or law firm
- You've got at least seven years of compliance and/or legal experience in total
- You've got an ability to conduct risk assessments and to communicate effectively with business partners on regulatory and governance considerations
- You've got experience reporting on onsite and offsite renewable generation assets
- You're a team player, a critical thinker, and have great judgment
- You're a strong communicator and can adapt in real time
- You're organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You're a master at making complex subjects easily understood
- You have high standards and can hold project contributors accountable
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You'll make an impact by:
- Building strategic relationships - Work closely with the business to help them identify, assess, and mitigate risk as they develop the product and seek to expand into different regulatory environments.
- Designing and implementing - Develop and implement policies and procedures, controls, and training communications to embed compliance into key processes. Developing strategic campaigns - Acquire your target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (function, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of their candidate journey.
- Leveraging tools and data -Utilize data to assess program effectiveness, identify trends and potential issues, and respond timely to resolve issues.
- Producing compelling stories and visuals - Guide agencies and internal partners in web design, graphic design, video production, print collateral, media buying, copywriting, photography, and other media to create messaging that connects with your audience.
- Leveraging tools & channels - Partner with agencies and internal team members to optimize usage of our applicant tracking systems, CRM, CMS, and social channels. Leveraging tactics like SEO, SEM, out-of-home, inbound, outbound, native and content marketing - all paid, owned and earned media useful to achieve conversions.
- Highlighting our value proposition - Activate and build upon our employer brand, bringing our associate value proposition (AVP/EVP) proof points to life, selecting those that speak to the needs and attraction drivers of the talent we seek to recruit.
- Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding and evaluating their products and capabilities and negotiating advantageous rates. Build internal partnerships and support your business partner's goals.
- Articulating enterprise and team success - Partner with agencies to tag, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like CPM, CPC, CPA, CPH, quality, reach and engagement to tell our success story.
- Operating with excellence - Set an example in managing to KPIs, delivering excellence, presenting at all levels, and developing yourself and others.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 5 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 7 years' experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 3 years' supervisory experience. 4 years' experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America