Talent Acquisition Intelligence Lead
As a Lead for Talent Acquisition Intelligence, you will have the opportunity to work across our locations, divisions, and functions to deliver talent market research that informs talent hiring strategies across Walgreens. Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research fundamentals and a strong ability to communicate findings effectively using compelling storytelling for Talent Acquisition and business stakeholders. The role will report to the Head of Process, Insights, and Experiences.
We’re looking for Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, and reporting. Data translators. Highly effective communicators who can analyze data and transform that data into a “story” which leads to recommendations for our stakeholders.
- Collaborates with regional Talent Acquisition teams Recruiters, Sourcers, and Executive Search and other HR partners to deliver holistic talent strategy recommendations driven by data insights
- Partners with internal HR data teams to create end to end hiring narratives storytelling using internal and external labor and hiring data
- Assists in building plans and administering rollout of self service resources for HR and business stakeholders i.e. reports, metrics, and dashboards
- Develops analysis techniques for Talent Acquisition and ensure these techniques are aligned with all reporting strategies across HR
- Collaborates on global talent mapping for regions or functions Talent Supply Demand to clarify our relative, competitive position and pinpoint high value sources of talent
- Informs Talent Attraction and Marketing teams where to actively pipeline and advertise for current and future hiring needs
- Prepares monthly quarterly annual labor market insights for regional recruiting teams and business partners including talent migration and competitor intel
- Researches industry trends, market information, and competitor news, and share interesting findings with stakeholders
- Manages relationships with third party data providers and ensure we have a return on investment from contractual relationships
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance Walgreens Boots Alliance Nasdaq WBA is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers and patients needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNEs 2021 list of the Worlds Most Admired Companies.
This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
- Bachelors degree and at least 1 year of experience in talent intelligence, labor market research, strategic HR consulting, people analytics, competitive intelligence, or similar or High School GED and at least 4 years of experience in talent intelligence, labor market research, strategic HR consulting, people analytics, competitive intelligence, or similar.
- Experience with external labor market data sources
- Working, demonstrable knowledge of data visualization technology Power BI, Dynamics, Tableau, or other
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience with data science, marketing, or research
- Experience in Talent Acquisition