Nurse Practitioner PRN
- Provide patients with an array of primary care services in an integrated, multi-specialty setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals.
- In collaboration with supervising physician, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
You'll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP) and pediatric nurse practitioner (PPCNP-BC)
- Master's degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing
- 1 year of Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
- Valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
About Walmart Health
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all we do. We are focused on the needs of the patient and customer. We are partnering with several on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, optical and hearing services all in one facility.
By continuing with this process, you understand that you are not applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. Nothing in the documents or information presented during this process is intended to create, now or in the future, an employment relationship with Walmart Inc. or any entity owned by Walmart Inc. To the extent any of the documents or information presented during this process implies that you are applying for a position of employment with Walmart Inc. or an entity owned by Walmart Inc., you expressly disclaim such understanding by continuing with this process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
1575 LAND O LAKES BLVD, LUTZ, FL 33549-2930, United States of America