Manager, Corporate Strategy (Hybrid)
Job Classification:Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy - Project Mgmt, Transformation & Strategy
The Corporate Strategy team partners directly with the CEO, Executive Leadership Team members, and Business Presidents to help solve the most important and complex questions and challenges facing Prudential. The team focuses on enterprise-level issues, including strategy, business development, resource allocation, and growth initiatives.
The individual in this role will report directly to the Head of Corporate Strategy – Domestic and will partner with Business Leaders, BU Strategists, Finance, Treasury, and Corporate Development and the broader Corporate Strategy team to support various projects and initiatives.
Support the annual ELT and Board strategy-setting process
- Conduct research and analysis of external trends affecting our businesses
- Support business and functional leaders in replying to ELT requests
- Analyze the impacts of business and function strategies
Support specific strategic initiatives
- Support execution of specific projects, typically at the direction of the ELT or an ELT member
- Synthesize insights and recommendations into presentations to clearly communicate findings to Business Unit leaders
- Interface with subject matter experts across the enterprise
Be a strategic liaison for the Strategy Group and Enterprise
- Develop cross-functional relationships across the enterprise to gather inputs and assumptions that will ultimately influence strategic direction and development
- Interact with senior leaders across departments and within the Strategy team
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree or CFA preferred
- 2-5 years relevant business experience in corporate finance, business development, management consulting, investment banking, actuarial, marketing, or technology.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Strong collaboration, inter-personal, and influencing skills.
- Resourceful and attentive to detail, along with a true passion for quality and accuracy.
- Project-oriented Creative and strategic thinking that inspires action by identifying and connecting opportunities, seeing gaps, and finding points of connectivity across the enterprise.
- Creative and strategic thinking that inspires action by identifying and connecting opportunities, seeing gaps, and finding points of connectivity across the enterprise.
- Demonstrates courage to act as a disruptor, challenge and push thinking toward better outcomes
- Strong external focus.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.