What you'll do...
Executes logistics engineering projects by implementing project plans and timelines for multiple site projects; collecting data for project performancetracking to ensure projects are meeting financial goals; and engaging operations management to ensure operational needs are being met whileminimizing operational impact.Manages innovative supply chain processes, best practices, and strategic solutions by overseeing strategic supply chain goals; leading internal andexternal project teams; promoting collaboration with cross-functional teams to provide business solutions; working with key vendors to developbusiness solutions; assessing key performance indicators; establishing project objectives; driving strategic and long-range plans to meet criticaltimelines; and communicating with and influencing key decision makers and executives within the organization.Manages innovative supply chain processes, best practices, and strategic solutions by driving strategic supply chain goals; leading internal andexternal project teams; driving collaboration with cross-functional teams to provide business solutions; partnering with key vendors to developbusiness solutions; assessing key performance indicators; establishing project objectives; driving strategic and long-range plans to meet criticaltimelines; and communicating with and influencing key decision-makers and executives within the organization.Manages distribution center processes by applying industry technologies, equipment, and material handling solutions; partnering with key vendors toimplement industry best practices; collaborating with site operations to gain project support and operational insight; collecting data for financialanalyses and justifications; and presenting project ideas and designs for leadership approval.Identifies, manages, and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain by utilizing traditional industrial engineeringtechniques to build operations improvement plans; identifying and building tools to support daily operations; conducting audits; validating workstandards and incentive programs; performing training on work measurement determinations and new project and process implementations;collaborating with site operations to ensure project timelines and milestones are executed; and developing presentation material on project ideas anddesigns for leadership approval.Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability forand measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promotingcontinuous learning.Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; andensuring diversity awareness.Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity byimplementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executingbusiness processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 2 years' experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area OR 4 years'
experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America