Senior Project Manager II, Supply Chain FC/DC New Assets (Sam's Club)
- Providing end-to-end ownership over key strategic programs within the Sam's US Supply Chain, including the approval, development, and deployment of new supply chain assets (distribution centers and fulfillment centers)
- Aligning multiple cross-functional working teams around the strategy and business requirements for new assets
- Overseeing the program management of new assets from approval and launch through acceptance
- Improving existing and developing new structure and processes for the end-to-end deployment of new supply chain assets
- Managing detailed budgets and schedules to ensure key milestones and business requirements are delivered according to plan
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation plans to ensure overall strategic programs deliver expected results
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You have 5+ years agile project management experience leading large-scale end to end capital projects
- You have a background in automation, capital asset management or engineering, preferably industrial engineering
- You understand building infrastructure and material handling solutions, robotics, and automation
- You're experienced in supply chain and the deployment of physical supply chain assets
- You're able to influence and collaborate cross functionally
- You can lead and present to internal and external customers
- You're proficient with MS Projects, Excel and PowerPoint
- You're PMP or Six Sigma certified
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating nearly 600 clubs in the US and more than 200 internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, you'll help make saving simple for families and small business owners. Yes, we are a division of the Fortune #1 company, Walmart, Inc. and you'll quickly find that we're a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Sam's Club is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our clubs. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field and 5 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field OR 9 years' experience in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Transportation, Logistics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a cross-functional team, Program Management
Masters: Supply Chain
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma - Certification
2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America