Senior Manager I, Finance, Walmart US Financial Services
- Lead FP&A activities, including Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan, Monthly Forecasting, Reporting of Monthly Actuals, Variance Analysis, etc.
- This position is deeply engaged in leading our forecasting and reporting and will provide value through building sustainable forecasting models to quickly assess impacts across the P&L
- Strategic partner to the Business in leading the financial modeling to support business decisions across new products, partnerships, and strategic initiatives
- Prepare and present materials in support of strategic business decisions
- You will rely on your data visualization, storytelling, and insights to solve complex financial problems
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You love digging into the numbers to find new opportunities or patterns to explain "the what and why" behind performance
- You're curious, creative, and resilient, always looking for new opportunities to drive business performance and new ways to approach problems
- You have strong analytical skills to interpret insights coming from various sources and have a mindset for continuous learning and improvement
- You're a great communicator, able to communicate your insights and findings to senior level leadership
- You enjoy the learning journey and like working with your manager and partners to continue driving your and our capabilities
- You have shown an ability to build relationships and influence without authority, aligning stakeholders with competing priorities
You'll make an impact by:
- Providing accurate financial reporting, forecasting, and variance analyses - leading the financial planning process by preparing financial analyses and modeling in partnership with the Business leaders and cross-functional teams
- Improving processes - identify and resolve gaps and inefficiencies in current processes to increase agility and accuracy, while influencing proactive action with the Business
- Advising Business leadership and enabling strategic initiatives- Leading the financial analysis required to support key strategic initiatives and advising the Business on how best to achieve the desired outcomes
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience
in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America