Analyst, Compliance Supply Chain
- Develops and maintains tools to simplify and enhance process relating to managing of EH&S, RX/PSE and Food Safety assessment action items and quarterly summaries.
- Champion and lead projects designed to effectively drive improvements in our EH&S, RX/PSE and Food Safety program(s)
- Provides project management support for Compliance governance committees including Global Training Steering Committee, disciplinary committees and other policy related committees.
- Identifies opportunities to improve and streamline EH&S, RX/PSE and Food Safety compliance processes and leverages Data Analytics and Monitoring resources to implement.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement in EH&S, RX/PSE and Food Safety management systems.
- Provides support relating to WBA policy updates and policy portal initiative.
- Works cross functionally with other functions (e.g., Retail and Pharmacy Operations, Legal, Asset Protection, HR) to support compliance projects.
- Develops presentations and materials for Supply Chain Operations Leadership as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School/GED and at least 3 years of experience in technology and systems to enhance compliance processes.
- Knowledge of data analytics, monitoring or auditing.
- Experience with Project Management
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in Microsoft Word.
- Willing to travel up to/at least 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).