VP, Head of Enrollment (Remote/Virtual)
Job Classification:Sales - Sales
Prudential’s Group Insurance business manufactures and distributes a full range of group life, long-term and short-term group disability, supplemental health, and group corporate, bank and trust owned life insurance in the U.S., primarily to institutional clients for use in connection with employee and membership benefits plans. Group Insurance also sells accidental death and dismemberment and other ancillary coverages and provides plan administrative services in connection with its insurance coverages. The Group Insurance business is undergoing a transformation which includes expanding product offerings and driving sustainable, profitable growth.
In support of increasing demand for voluntary benefits delivered through best-in-class enrollment, we are actively looking for an energetic leader who welcomes hard-work, ambiguity, and a dash of chaos, to join Prudential and be part of a growing Group Insurance organization.
This role will report to the Vice President and Head of Voluntary Product and will work to create and deliver innovative, modern, and robust enrollment capabilities and go to market strategies. This person plays a critical part in enabling Prudential to be a market leader in the Voluntary Benefits space.
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as transformation and change agent to create, build, implement, and drive Prudential’s multi-year Group Insurance enrollment strategy for voluntary products with a focus on organic revenue growth
- Create and nationally launch a best-in-class suite of decision support tools that support all options under an omni channel communication model fit for all working generations
- Establish partner relationships and commercial contracts with market leading enrollment support providers and finish the job by creating a comprehensive go to market strategy
- Lead enrollment operations to optimize effectiveness to deliver enrollment solutions at scale in a timely manner
- Foster and sustain a go to market enrollment sales strategy across segments for inforce and new business categories and drive into the market through a team of market facing consulting strategists
- Co-own (with the head of VB Product) and lead the architecture and construction of flexible commission solutions that maintain P&L protocols and provide incentive to distribution partners
- Partner with the head of VB Product and cross functional partners to create key monthly and annual activity metrics to provide insights and strategic direction
- Be the point of accountability for VB enrollment success inclusive of performance metrics, employee experience and the alignment of customer preference and enrollment strategy
- Partner with the head of benefit technology, VB head of product, and P&L leaders to ensure Prudential’s enrollment strategy is market leading on behalf of all choice products in the Group Insurance organization
- Leverage data to generate insights that will improve customer engagement and participation
- Directing development and implementation of appropriate business procedures for the Enrollment Team, designing the appropriate organizational structure and staffing models (including actual hiring, training, and retaining of associates), ensuring that organizational structure and processes are properly aligned with business goals
Leadership, Experience & Expertise
- An outstanding leader and manager with very strong people management skills that inspires and creates followership
- Principled but flexible and hardworking
- Strong interpersonal skills, clear written and oral communication skills, and team orientation
- Proven ability to lead through change, motivate employees and create a culture that supports high employee morale
- Create and execute a succession plan to assure long term knowledge retention
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities and balancing competing priorities
- Ability to consult and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to solve complex problems and improve quality and service
- Innate sense of urgency and the ability to make smart decisions under pressure
- Ability to identify and create solutions that are focused on the customer experience
- Voluntary Benefits practices, enrollment and benefits administration experience required with the ability to navigate and negotiate successfully with external vendors and distribution partners
- Five or more years leading multiple teams responsible for Group Insurance Product Contracts Filing or Compliance experience required
- • Bachelor’s degree preferred
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.