- Supply chain fulfillment or distribution experience
- Manufacturing, automation, and/or material handling experience
- Leading and managing projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Data analytics, building dashboards and/or data mining
- Tenacious problem solver and quick learner
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You're passionate about solving complex problems
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You can work with details, but also see the big picture
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You are data-driven and a strategic thinker
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 1 year's experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area. Option 2: 3 years'
experience in engineering, supply chain, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Engineering
100 WALMART DR, WOODLAND, PA 16881-9300, United States of America