Admin Assistant Pharm & Retail Ops-Zone B
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience. Documents customer complaints in Power Center system.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all area staff to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Screens telephone calls, redirects to individuals who can quickly and efficiently respond when needed, and takes messages as necessary.
- Screens correspondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses as appropriate. Refers more complex issues and/or urgent matters to the appropriate individual, gathers any additional information needed to respond.
- Schedules, prioritizes and follows up on meetings and appointments. Maintains calendar and issues reminders and monitors appointments to assure the office operates efficiently.
- Coordinates meetings by ensuring that the appropriate software, equipment, meeting space, and other items (pre-meeting documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements, including ground transportation and hotel accommodations. Prepares travel itineraries for supervisor and direct reports.
- Processes expense reports and monitors incoming invoices and donation requests. Prepares forms to process and pay invoices for area office and stores. Reconciles district ledgers including payroll distribution on a monthly basis.
- Prepares area staff and store managers’ payroll; resolves payroll issues when necessary.
- Creates Rate and Status changes for store managers, pharmacists and area staff, as directed.
- Processes store or pharmacy hours changes on WalNet, resets Authenticator IDs. Informs Board of Pharmacy about any Pharmacy Manager changes.
- Organizes and maintains paperwork and files from all stores in the area.
- Handles confidential and/or sensitive information with discretion.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Performs general office duties and completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training and Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Director, Pharmacy and Retail or Regional Vice President.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring one’s performance, setting high personal standards, seeking best practices, learning from others, and improving one’s job performance.
- Serves as a liaison between the stores, the area office and the corporate office.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to management.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at [Register to View]
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.